Monday, March 18th 2013
John Lennon & Paul McCartney by David Bailey
Kate Moss photographed by Pamela Hanson
The Pussy les Queer Anthology
Pussy les Queer is embarking on a thrilling new project and we want you to join us!
Pussy les Queer, created by real-life couple Bohemea and Suicide Blonde, features nude, explicit and fetish images of women. PLQ highlights up-and-comers in the nude and fetish photo and art community; however we haven’t found a way yet to work with writers.
As avid readers of erotic fiction, we have often considered offering enticing literature to the Pussy les Queer audience. We now have the opportunity to do so via an app created specifically for Pussy les Queer, soon to be launched as:The Pussy les Queer Anthology.
- The Pussy les Queer Anthology will feature: erotic fiction, opinion pieces, book and film recommendations and more.
- Each issue will have a theme covering a variety of topics including: sexual exploration and liberation, fetishes, gender issues, queer sexuality…
- All female authors will contribute and write specifically about women, creating an intimate space to share their fantasies towards and experiences with women.
- Bohemea & Suicide Blonde will be editing the anthology as well as contributing to each issue. As editors we will commission and present high-quality writing from others. As writers we will share the thoughts lurking inside our filthy minds.
- We have two regular writers working alongside us, as well as an expanding group of women who will periodically contribute.
- This is where you come in: Each issue will have a space for a submission from our Pussy Les Queer viewers.
Audrey Hepburn photographed by Terry O’Neill
Kate Winslet - Bazaar UK by Alexi Lubomirski, April 2013
On this day in 1972, Francis Ford Coppola’s The Godfather — a three-hour epic chronicling the lives of the Corleones, an Italian-American crime family led by the powerful Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) is released in theaters.
Photo: Talia Shire (Talia Rose Coppola) and Marlon Brando dance in the wedding scene. (Mondadori Portfolio by Getty)
Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience promo shoot by Tom Munro
Maisie Williams photographed by Liz Collins for The Gentlewoman #2
“My mom had rules when I was growing up: Don’t do drugs, don’t have sex, and don’t touch your eyebrows. So I got bullied as a kid for having ridiculous eyebrows.”
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau - GQ by Carter Smith, March 2013