Monday, August 27th 2012
My Mom’s hands.
The Master - Final Theatrical Trailer (HD) (by JordanRaup)
The trailers for this movie give me shivers of award season excitement!
Kate Moss photographed by Ellen von Unwerth for Vogue Italia in 1992
dharna-deactivated20120907 asked: What 5 things could you "not" live without?
I’m going to choose really specific things since air, water, food, books, film, etc are necessary for basic survival (right? I’m pretty sure The Lord of the Rings trilogy is included in all Zombie apocalypse survival kits).
1. Suicide Blonde - She almost makes the day begin.
2. Orgasms - A climax cures all ailments! At least temporarily.
3. Cats - Right now I’d specifically say Maximus, but after he’s gone I’ll need another cat to love & I also need to know that there are just cats, out in the world, being cats. It brings me comfort.
4. Caffeine - It is the one vice I will not give up. I would fight for a war on caffeination & our side would win because we would be jittery & nervous & full of ideas!
5. Halloween/Autumn - If I could, I’d live in a world that was eternally autumn & always spooky. The pacific northwest is pretty close!
“no more half measures.”
Dita Von Teese leaving the Arts club in London, August 25th
Photo by Steven Klein